it doesn’t have to be elaborate
i don’t care for fancy dates
but if he says,
"hey let’s grab some coffee, my treat."
"i need to buy a sweater, help me choose?"
"i haven’t seen you in awhile, let’s go watch a movie."
it sounds totes better than
"idk what do you want to do choose"
This is so accurate it hurts.
but what if you became a famous actor or actress and then you were asked to do a film and you accepted but then your costar was your celebrity crush that you used to blog about at 3am and you used to cry over their face and their general life decisions
And then you find out there’s a sex scene between the two characters
And then there are gifs of those sex scenes. You become someone’s otp..
- white people are not the bad guys
- Christian people are not the bad guys
- Republicans are not the bad guys
- straight people are not the bad guys
- cisgender people are not the bad guys
- rich people are not the bad guys
- men are not the bad guys
- racist, bigoted, homophobic, ignorant, selfish, and / or rude people are the bad guys
dear social justice bloggers